The Clarkstown Soccer Club Fall Intramural league runs for 8 weeks starting in September and running until early November. This league is for children that wish to play and participate in soccer in a fun and non-competitive environment without the commitment that participation in our travel program requires. The program is open to all players from Kindergarten to 12th grade.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP NOW
- The league will run on eight weekends starting on the weekend after labor day and ending in early November.
- As a non-competitive league we do not keep standings.
- Each player will receive a participation trophy and a team picture at the end of the season.
- Games will be played on Saturdays and Sundays at Felix Festa Middle School. We cannot guarantee which day or what time your child will play.
- Children entering grades K through 12 in the fall are eligible to play. Boys and girls will play in separate leagues.
- Our league is not affiliated with the Town of Clarkstown, thus there are no residency requirements to participate.
- Travel team players are not permitted to participate in the Fall Intramural League.
- All players are required to have a league uniform, but we will be using the same uniforms as previous years.
- High School Team will take part in a new trail program with games agaisnt other Rockland area Clubs. These teams might have games in Ramapo, Orangetown or North Rockland.
Below is a tentive days of play. Please note this is subject to change if field space changes.
|Kindergarten (Boys and Girls)
||2nd (Boys and Girls)
|1st Grade (Boys and Girls)
|3rd Grade (Girls)
||4th Grade (Boys)
|4th Grade (Girls)
||7/8 Grade (Boys and Girls)
|5th Grade (Boys and Girls)
||High School (Boys and Girls)
|6th Grade (Boys and Girls)
Registration and uniform fees are as follows:
Registration fee prior to May 15th: - After May 15th there is a $30 Late Fee
|Number of Players
|Fourth or more
Registration closes on May 15th, but registrations will be accepted up to and including June 1st. An additional $30 late fee will be added to the registration charges per family for registrations received after May 15th and your child will be placed on a waiting list. No registrations will be accepted after June 17th. Refunds of registration and uniform fees if requested will be accommodated on or before August 1; however there will be a $20 administrative fee deducted from the refund. There are no refunds after August 1.
For questions about the Clarkstown Fall Intramural Program please either send an email to email@example.com or call 845-639-6123 and leave a message. We will return your call as soon as possible.
To register for the Clarkstown Fall Intramural League please click the link below and follow the instructions. If you registered last year for either the Spring Clinic or Fall Intramural League, please use the same email and password from last year to log on to the system. If you forgot your password please click on that link on the registration site. Please make sure you select the 2017 Fall Intramural Soccer League as the session.
Whats to come in 2016
- Development Teams for 2nd Grade and 3rd Grade - Please CLICK HERE for more infomation.
- High School league with cross over games against other near by clubs (North Rockland, Orangetown, Ramapo)
- ALL-STAR Games are back on the school new Turf Fields at night. (volunteers needed)
- Coaches game - Players get to watch and support their own coach while he or she plays against other coaches
- Three Free Clinic’s throughout the season - Ran by our Director of Coaching Kevin Grogan and other professional players.
Schedule of Events
- Registration Opens April 1st
- Registration Deadline May 15th
- Registration Closes June 1st
- First Pre Season K- 3rd Coaches Class (August)
- First Pre Season 4th thru 12th Coaches Class (August)
- Second Mid Season K- 3rd Coaches Class (End Sept Early Oct)
- Second Mid Season 4th- 12th Coaches Class (End Sept Early Oct)